Our curriculum is designed so your child can start gymnastics now! They do not have to wait for “the next session” to begin their gymnastics classes.
Summer Gymnastics Classes Start Monday, June 10th
Preschool Gymnastics Summer Schedule: For girls and boys, 18 months to 5 years. Students learn basic skills such as balancing, hanging, jumping and rolling on equipment scaled to their size.
School Age Gymnastics Summer Schedule: KinderFlips through Flips 5; each level has a planned progression of skills. Students will move to the next level once they have mastered those skills. Students practice vault, bars, beam, floor and trampoline, along with stretching and conditioning exercises.
Flipshots Summer Schedule: Gymnasts must be invited to participate in this facet of our program. Flipshots is a fast track to team and requires a year round commitment. Girls need above average strength, flexibility, listening skills and a strong desire to learn. We follow the USAG Level 1-3 programs.
Why Gymnastics Is A Great Sport For Children:
- When children are physically active from a young age they tend to remain physically active into adulthood
- Balance and body awareness
- Flexibility and strength
- Small and large muscle coordination
- Awareness, perception and memory
- The opportunity to learn socially by watching, listening and doing
- Its FUN!!!!
The Mission of FLIPS Gymnastics:
- To instill the fun of physical activity as an important part of life.
- To assist children with positive and healthy habits.
- To challenge children to set attainable and realistic goals, assist them in that process and allow them to experience success in their achievements, both small and large.
- To offer opportunities to increase the self esteem and self confidence of children.
- To teach proper gymnastics within a safe, progressive format in a safe and comfortable environment.
It really is true that the kids gain coordination, confidence, discipline, organization and creativity. Our daughter has really grown in all of these areas since beginning at Flips last year. Thank you so much.
-Kirby and Alicia S.
My kids LOVE gymnastics and their coach has been fabulous! FLIPS is the perfect fit for them. Thank you so much! -Gretchen M.
“If you love what we are doing, tell others; if you don’t, tell us.”